On Wednesday, 9/24, it is a 2-hour early dismissal!
Principal's Update- September 2014
Dear Highland Park Families,
We welcomed our 1st - 5th grade students back on Wednesday, September 3rd and our kindergarteners joined us on Monday, September 8th. We now have over 400 students and we're off to a great start!
Thanks to all of the families, and staff that made Curriculum Night a success!
We encourage families to get involved with Highland Park, so please don’t hesitate to stop by and visit your child’s classroom, but don’t forget to stop by the office and check-in!
In order to keep our children and staff safe, we need to know who is on campus, help us do this by first coming into the office to sign in with your picture I.D. when you come to visit and/or pick up your child early.
We are trying to make afterschool pick up easier for you, so here are our new afternoon dismissal procedures!
Grades K-5 (without getting out of your car)
- Please pull your car along the sidewalk in the front of the school and remain waiting in your car until your child arrives.
- Be sure your child knows where you plan to pick him/her up at dismissal.
- After your child is safely in your car and seat belted in, you may exit by proceeding through the parking lot.
Grades K-5 (getting out of your car AND walkers)
- Park in the parking lot or side street and proceed to the blacktop in the back by the playground to pick up the student.
- Walkers will be dismissed only from the back doors of the building.
- Please accompany your child to your car.
in the lives of EVERY Highland Park Student!